WAERSTRDHVYBJNKM.AWSERDFTBHJNKMJYTFYR. This is what Im talking about when I say double standard thing. weh. I mean, sure, he broke the law, he deserves to go to jail, or face up to his crime, but really. Imagine if this was a woman. A woman tried to rob a store, and then got the shit beaten out of her and used as a sex slave for 3 days as her punishment by the owner of said store. IT WOULDNT BE FUNNY. PEOPLE WOULD FLIP. SHIT.
Mainly, what Im trying to say here, is that this isn’t okay for ANYONE to do, whether its a woman to a man or a man to a woman. Rape shouldn’t be funny. You see this a lot, actually. That gif where the girl and guy are in some kind of argument and are both upset, and then the girl proceeds to slap/punch him multiple times, and then kiss him after, and it’s some kind of ‘romanticized’ cliche. It shouldn’t be romantic, it should be looked at just as if a guy punched a girl a few times in an argument and then tried to kiss her. It’s not good. It’s not, “Don’t punch me, because I’m a girl” It’s “Don’t punch me, because I’m a fucking human being.”
Also, on ‘The View’ when they talked about the case where the man got his dick chopped off by his crazy wife when he wanted a divorce and they proceeded to make fun at it. Imagine if a woman got her body mutilated by her crazy husband if she wanted a divorce.
Rape is never funny, and some people don’t seem to get that when the roles are switched and the male is being mistreated that it’s still wrong. I’m sorry if I’m letting the funny hype down and being some ‘asshole’ about ruining the joke, but I just don’t see this as funny. Rape is never funny.
^ BLESS YOU
This is shit that Tumblr will never understand though.
ENDURING LIFE: Trends come and go but a positive movement is universal…-The Enduring Optimist #goodmorning #theenduringoptimist #dailygoals #goals #goalsetting #passionplanning #Inspiration #motivation #creativeproductivity #greenroomeco #passionplanner #inkjoy
A little boy randomly gave this to me today. :)
i need an Edna right now.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
Why you should study almost everyday and do your homework the day it was given to you
- Well, first of all: When the teacher teaches something new, this same day the best thing you should do it’s a revison. The new information it’s still fresh in your head, so to keep it this way, you need to review. Read your notes, the textbook and do some exercises and it will help you a lot. The subject will become even easier!
- You guys already know it, but procrastination is the worst thing ever. I know when it’s finally Friday you wanna spend your weekend resting, hanging out, stalking people on facebook, playing ping-pong or whatever, but you probably have homework to do. Why? Because you didn’t do it the day it was given to you! So, when you have homework to do, just do it! Don’t be lazy, just think about all that free time you’ll have. Even if some homework was given to you on Friday, do it already after coming back from school, so the rest of your day and weekend will be free!
- Also, studying everyday for 2 or 3 hours a day for one week and a half before a exam, it’s so much better than studying for 10 hours one day before! And it’s healthy; studying 10 hours straight (or trying to) will only give you a headache.
- The feeling when you’ve done your homework and thinking “one less thing to worry about”. Isn’t it nice? The key to feeling better and doing well at school is being organized, so just scroll down the “studyspo” tags for a few minutes for some motivation and then finish your work!
Yooooo, these are my tips! That’s what I do most of the time, so I’m sure they can be helpful. Just stay focused, strong and don’t give up!
(I was a lazy student. Don’t be a lazy student. You really don’t want it.)
Good luck on your exams! xx (ノ・ω・)ノ･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧